We are selling our beloved Van "Buddy", inclueading everything a backpacker could ask for. He is in a very good condition for his age and has hardly any rust. We treated him very well, always checked his oil and water level and had an oilchange done about one month ago. We used him for our Canada-Trip, so we incluedet a bed aswell as lots of camping gear. I constructed the bed in a way that you can easylie convert him back into a 5 seated Van, that way you can pickup some people on your trip to share gas money with. The condition of the car aswell as the amount of equiptment incluedet is very rare here in Canada. So come on by and check him out before he's gone!
- 1995 GMC Safari SLE / fuel engine - 238.XXXkm (not much for an GMC)
- only11l/100km/thanks to the overdrive/very rare for cars this big
- new radiator installed
- had a safetycheck (similar to german TÜV) 4 month ago (replaced breaks, spark plugs, tires and co.)
- had a checkup on all parts inclueding breaks and co. 1 month ago (everything marked as good :))
- cool tinted windows
- Solid bed inclueding a good queensize matress and co. (convertable back to seats at any time[UNIQUE])
- 1 Year pass for all nationalparks in Canada (ending in June 2015)
- 1 Year pass for all nationalparks in the US (a few month left)
- High quality GPS system (Garmin nüvi) (Canada and US Maps)
- Fishing rod + gear
- Lamps and Candles
- Solar Shower
- Bear Spray + Bear Bell
- Power Converter
- Powered Cooler
- Many boxes for storage
- Travel Gym 5000 (1x dumbell, 3x terrabands, 1x yogamat)
- Gas cooker + gas cans
- Pots, Pan, Cutlery, Cutting board, Plates, Bowles, and so on...
- Camping chairs
- Many maps and guids from all over Canada
- Plastic tarp inclueding two rods for set up
- Tools for reapearing + ropes + axe and hammer + duck tape
- Some other stuff...
+ Full help with inssurance and all the information you need about canada east and west.
Sollten noch Fragen offen sein oder ihr wollt gerne mehr Bilder sehen meldet euch doch einfach bei mir ;)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or pm me ;)....
Grüße aus der Ferne!