Reliable Minivan - perfect for your Roadtrip or as a Family Car
IMG_0420.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
IMG_0425.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
IMG_0432.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
IMG_0434.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
If interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At the end of June/ beginning of July we have to sell our beloved 2002 GMC Safari as we are going back to Germany. It is fully equipped with all things that you need for a roadtrip, in very good shape and ready to go. We drove it all over North America for a year and we never had any problems with it. Very reliable car. We are just the second owner and the old men that it belonged to before took very good care of it as well.
- 4.3 L V 6-cylinder Engine, Rear Wheel Drive, Automatic Transmission, Horse Power 190 hp, Air Bags, Cruise Control, CD Radio, Air Conditioning etc.
- 4 brandnew new all season tires and one spare tire
- Milage 230903 km, but it drives like it has much less on it
To make it perfect for travelling we took the rear seat benches out. We keep them in a storage in Vancouver so if you need them, no problem.
The car is currently equipped with:
- a bedframe with lots of storage room underneath
- mattress, duvet cover, pillows, bedclothes
- removable curtains and mosquito nets on the windows
- portable cooler
- portable propane stove
- cuttlery, plates, pot, pan and several other cooking utensils
- water container
- several storage boxes
- posts and a big tarp for setting up a shelter
- 2 folding camping chairs and a foldable camping table
We just had the car checked and serviced by a mechanic a few days ago. They put new brakes on. Now everything is running great.
The car has some minor beauty flaws, like some tiny bumps and scratches here and there but nothing bad and there is a crack in the windshield on the passenger side. According to the previous owner the crack in the windshiels has been there since almost ten years and has never caused any problems so we didn 't do anything about it and during year we had the car we never had any problems with it.
Please note that we are currently still travelling with the car, therefore we can not sell it before the End of June.
We will be back in Vancouver at about the 28th of June and have to sell the car by the 6th of July. So if you are interested please contact us so that we can meet as soon as we are back in Vancouver.
We are asking $ 3.850 or best offer for the car with all the travel equipment included.
If you are interested we can also include our GPS (with North America Maps) and a small travel guitar.
Please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) first, as we are currently in the USA and calling can get quite expensive for both sides.
Hope to hear from you soon!